|Price||RM80.00 - RM455.00 RM90.00 - RM465.00|
|Product SKU||OxyBAC® FOAM OXY1L|
|Brand||SC Johnson | Deb Stoko|
Broad spectrum antimicrobial rich-cream foam hand wash
Bactericidal | Virucidal* | Yeasticidal
Where to use: Any food manufacturing & processing, food service & catering environment
Core features & benefits plus:
- Unique Broad Spectrum Antimicrobial Agent -Contains Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide® - a patented synergistic blend of commonly used ingredients that, when combined with low levels of hydrogen peroxide (H2 O2 ), is extremely effective at killing a broad spectrum of bacteria, yeast and viruses. Passes EN1499 -Passes EN1499 in 30 seconds with 1.5ml of product; this is the European ‘gold standard’ in vivo bactericidal test for hand wash “disinfectants and antiseptics”.
- No Potential for Microbial Resistance -When in contact with microbes, (H2 O2 ) releases free radicals that act non-specifically on multiple cell targets to kill the microbes in a way that does not induce resistance.
- Skin Hypoallergenic -Formulated to have low allergic potential to the skin and assessed by an independent toxicologist to be declared as “Skin Hypoallergenic”.
- Hydrogen Peroxide safer for the environment -Unlike all other antimicrobial agents, hydrogen peroxide (H2 O2 ) simply breaks down into oxygen and water, ensuring it does not leave any toxic environmental contamination after use.
- Rich-Cream Foam -Combines mild amphoteric surfactant with organic stabilising molecules to create a rich-cream foam formula with excellent skin-feel properties both during and after use.
- Food Safe -Perfume-free and dye-free formula has been independently tested and found not to have the potential to taint food or cause any adverse toxicological effects. Products and dispensers are certified by HACCP International.
- Excellent Cleansing -Specifically formulated to provide an effective physical cleaning action for use in all food industry environments where greasy hands are encountered.
- Fast Acting -Deb Foam Technology™ produces a low surface tension that enables the instant foam lather to be spread easily across all parts of the hands to start working quickly.
- Conditions Skin -Contains humectants and moisturiser to leave the skin feeling smooth and conditioned. Validated by a dermatologist to be non-irritating to skin.
- Reduces Wastage -The power of OxyBAC® foam combined with controlled optimum dosage, ensures the right amount of product is used every time to minimise wastage
- Hygienic Cartridge -The cartridge and patented foam pump are ultrasonically sealed during the manufacturing process to prevent air ingress into the cartridge during normal use, thus minimising the risk of external contamination.
*Declared as having virucidal efficacy against all enveloped viruses after evaluation against Vaccina virus.